A complete guide to acne care
Acne is an inflammation of the skin caused by obstruction of the hair follicles with oil and dead cells, which often cause the invasion of bacteria.
Acne develops gradually with white dots / initial black dots, which then become pustules / papules and ultimately into severe forms such as scars and cystic nodules.
Therefore, early detection and timely treatment of acne is strongly recommended to stop progression. They appear as several acne, such as painful pieces or red bumps on the face or any part of the body, such as the neck, back and shoulder.
This can be quite annoying for cosmetic reasons for adolescents and some adults, especially when facial acne occurs.
• Excess fat (skin oil).
• Androgen surplus.
• Skin invasion.
• Hair follicle obstruction in fat.
Acne Care and home remedies
• Wash affected areas twice daily and gently.
• Avoid damaging damaged areas during bathing.
• Avoid using greasy creams.
• Avoid sandblasting products.
• Reduce the consumption of chocolate and skim milk.
• Do not press or use hand acne to avoid scarring.
• Do not use astringents that dry the skin.
• Avoid prolonged use of corticosteroids.
Improving 6-8 glasses of water a day protects the skin from hydration and toxins.
Regular daily exercises protect the pores of the skin from sweating and reduce the risk of acne
ACNE CARE TREATMENT
Most acne most often respond to topical treatment, although the combination of better and local treatment is more effective. Successful treatment is based on a product that meets the following treatment principles:
• inhibition of fat production.
• Limiting bacterial growth.
• Promote cell separation from the pores of the skin.
4 KEY FACTORS WHO SHOULD BE TAKEN, EXCEPT ACNE CARE
• Natural products such as herbal supplements are more tolerant because they have no side effects, unlike rectangular acne.
• Choose a product with a cream and capsule accessory to attack acne inside and outside.
• Choose a product that eliminates all black dots / white dots
• Choose a product that contains many antioxidants such as Vitamin C, E and Aloe to protect your skin from bacterial invasion.
NB: Avoid buying acne cream on the meter due to allergic reactions and the risk of severe irritation.